Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mom & Tina's Bakeshop and Restaurant: The Return

My mother, my brother, and I decided to return to Mom & Tina's Bakeshop and Restaurant, but this time for breakfast. While Mom & Tina's has a breakfast menu, I opted for something from their list of sandwiches: The Shrimp Sandwich.


It would be an understatement to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how the sandwich looked. Filling the bun was a heaping pile of breaded shrimp. The sandwich was even dripping with thick and creamy tartar sauce. Truly, there is no scrimping in this restaurant.

It was so beautiful that I had to post another picture

It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! The shrimp was thick and chewy, while the batter was crunchy and tasty. The tartar sauce was tangy enough to complement the shrimp. The bread was tasty, as was the french fries (but who can really go wrong with french fries?).

For dessert, we ordered a slice of carrot cake. The cake was wonderful! Moist, flavorful, and sweet, it was the best carrot cake I had ever tasted. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of it before we three gobbled it up.

Oh, well. Maybe next time.

Until always,

Lemonjuicesodapop


No comments:

Post a Comment