Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Food Trip Day Part 3: High Tea Party

My last meal for Food Trip Day was eaten in a friend's house. Seven friends and I gathered together to have a high tea party, complete with cute little tea cups and finger sandwiches. Since I do not know my friends's internet privacy policies, I will not be posting pictures in which they appear.



The tea selection was made up of English Breakfast, green tea, and a mystery tea from a brand called Spic's. For food, our gracious hostess prepared homemade scones, tuna finger sandwiches, tomato, cheese, and basil canapes, and French apple tarts with vanilla ice cream. The food was delicious, the tea was warm and mild, and the company was nothing short of wonderful.

Thus ends Food Trip Day, a celebration of family, friendship, and food. The comforts of life.

Until always,

Lemonjuicesodapop


No comments:

Post a Comment