Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I'm glad to see that the world didn't end and that we are now beginning the year 2013. To be honest, 2012 wasn't such a great year for my family in the personal sense, having lost three people who are very close to us. We did, however, try to end the year on a good note.

To celebrate the holidays, my eldest brother and I traveled to Bangkok, Thailand. For five days, we did nothing but sight-see, eat, and shop. The whole trip was marvelous! I will be posting pictures and a post which details our adventures in exotic Thailand soon.

I was also able to squeeze in some holiday reading by finishing three books: The Tempest by William Shakespeare, Scott Pilgrim 1: Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley, and Murder in the Cathedral by T.S. Eliot.

Accompanying the new year are the well-loved New Year's Resolutions. My resolutions are to eat healthier food, study more often, and to complete this year's project of reading 50 books by December 31. I started the project by reading Paolo Coelho's The Alchemist.

What about you guys? How did you celebrate the holidays? What are your New Year's Resolutions? I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Until always,

Lemonjuicesodapop

No comments:

Post a Comment